CONDITIONS OF HIRE FOR
CBSLSC BEACH TREKKER WHEELCHAIR
• Advance bookings are preferred and can be made during office hours by phoning the CBSLSC office on 08 9494 1433 or via the web form.
• All bookings must be recorded on an official application form.
• CBSLSC has the right to refuse an application.
• There is no charge for hire of the wheelchair. It is provided by CBSLSC (with thanks to the City of Cockburn for donating the wheelchair).
• The wheelchair is to be used only by people restricted in their access to the beach and water.
• The wheelchair is not designed for self-propelling and users must be assisted by an adult.
• The user must not be left alone in the wheelchair when it is on a gradient or in the water.
• The wheelchair is not to be removed from Coogee Beach area (between Woodman Point Jetty and Coogee Maritime Trail) unless agreed.
• The wheelchair is not designed to be pulled backwards over the sand.
• The wheelchair is designed to carry up to 120kg in weight.