Acknowledges and rewards members who have made an outstanding contribution throughout the season in the delivery and development of Club Administration, Surf Life Saving and Surf Sports Activities.
- Geoff Newman Club Person of the Year
- City of Cockburn - Life Saver of the Year
- John Bate – Junior Life Saver of the Year
- Life Saving Family of the Year
- Dave Knowles – Excellence in Education
- Competitor of the Year (Junior, Youth, Senior and Masters)
- Team of the Year (Junior, Youth, Senior and Masters)
- Scott and Michelle McKee – Boat Person of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Club Champion (Juniors U10 to U13, Youth U14 to U15, Seniors U17, U19, Open and Masters 40+)
- Points Championship
- Club Service and Surf Sports Awards Guidelines
- Geoff Newman Club Person of the Year Nomination Form
To acknowledge the dedicated and selfless contribution of persons who have provided extensive years of distinguished volunteer service to the City of Cockburn by extending them the honour of being awarded life membership of the Coogee Beach SLSC.