Competition carnivals are a huge part of Surf Life Saving. Not only does the competition of Surf Sports keep everyone fit, active and at the top of their game, but it brings life savers together generating a strong community atmosphere. Carnivals are held at all levels for all disciplines for all ages. There are Nipper Carnivals, Open and Masters Carnivals for Boaties, Beachies, Craft, Rescue and even a combination of each. We have carnivals within the Club, Branch, State, Country and all the way up to World Titles.
On this page, you will find links to Carnival Rules and Regulations (Carnival Information), The latest Carnival Calendar detailing the event dates and locations as well as the Coogee Beach Surf Life Saving Club Carnival Entry Forms.
Competition Payment Details
Please note that all competition fees are to be paid to the Club via the online payment system, this ensures that we have an accurate record of payments made for each competition. Please click on the link below to view:
Senior Carnival Dates 2018 / 19
What to Bring
Seniors need to bring these basic requirements to all carnivals/competitions.
- Coogee Beach Club Bathers
- Coogee Beach Competition surf cap
- Competition Lycra Vest
- Hat or Cap for sun protection
- Towel (consider 2 or more towels if weather is cold or windy)
- Water Bottle (Large, consider 2Litres or more)
- Snacks (lots of healthy options are best)
- Long sleeve, sun safe shirt
- Warm clothing (for cold conditions)
Check out our Merchandise Shop for more details on item prices.